Bloo Lagoon is a friendly place for kids. The main attraction is our swimming pool with its super fun slide.
- Baking Class
- Balinese Dance Class. Dance represents an important part in Balinese culture. Children start very young to learn posture, hand positions and eye movement, all to the rhythm of gamelan music.
- Kite flying is a tradition in Bali; there is even a kite festival in Sanur every July. Our head gardener is an expert at teaching children how to make kites out of bamboo.
- There is also an offerings making class which grown ups also enjoy. From simple baskets to very elaborate “canang” these objects are offered by the Balinese people to their gods every day.
- We highly recommend a visit to the Bali Safari Park, both fun and educational for all ages, and its spectacular Bali Agung show.
- On the way to Ubud, the Mask and Puppet Museum is a delight for all ages.